Looking for a Good Sunscreen

You must register before you can post.

HomeForumsSkin Care DiscussionsLooking for a Good Sunscreen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Theresa

Regardless of whether your skin is oily or dry, we’re all in the same boat when it comes to sunscreens. My problem is that every sunscreen that I’ve found for my face ends up breaking me out. My face isn’t extremely sensitive, but I do break out occasionally.

What I’d really like to have is a good, non-caking foundation with sunscreen in it along with just a regular sunscreen for beach days. Does anybody have any suggestions? I’m a redhead with a rather pink=toned face, though I’m fairly pale. Oh yeah..I’d like to keep it under the $15 mark if possible.

Thanks in advance and I can’t wait to hear back!

MissouriBelle
    Participant

I don’t use a foundation with sunscreen in it but I have found a really good plain sunscreen that doesn’t break me out. It also has a nice texture and leaves my face feeling soft and moisturized instead of greasy. It’s L’Oreal Sublime Sun. I’m not sure if it comes in different SPF’s but I mine is 50.

It has like 5 different sunscreens in it that block both UVA and UVB rays so I know that I’m protected from both sunburn and sun damage. According to the package, it also has antioxidants in it so it helps fight damage that way too.

Hope this helps. :)

jritz
    Participant

just recently joined this forum so not sure if am ok to promote websites…I use the following organic miEssence product, Reflect Outdoor Balm, (dont wear makeup so cant speak on the foundation with sunscreen). I play field hockey, fits easily in my bag, not too greasy and find it really helps to prevent sunburn for me.
    https://www.miessence.com/shop/en/product/13430/reflect-outdoor-balm

Theres also another one I will try shortly, Modere Sunscreen SP50+, which I have given to my folks who are in Bali on holiday so waiting on their feedback as well (back in two weeks)
    https://www.modere.com.au/ProductDetail/sunscreen-spf-5

Barbarafletcher
    Participant

Thanks for sharing this link.

belljohn330
    Participant

Wear sunscreen of no less than 15 SPF higher each and every day. Search for a wide range sunscreen that ensures against all radiation. Further build assurance, look for shade when outside or wear defensive apparel to prepare for the sun’s unsafe introduction.
    Always use Coal glow natural products that helps to enhance your skin quality in an unique and healthy way.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.