Laser Surgery for Age Spots?

You must register before you can post.

HomeForumsCosmetic ProceduresLaser Surgery for Age Spots?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • CaliDrmr
    Participant

Has anybody had laser surgery to get rid of age spots? I’m considering having it done because I have several on my face and hands that really bother me. I have dry/combination skin but have spent a lot of time in the sun.

I’ve been using a lightening cream but it only works as long as I use it so I’m exploring my options.

Also, I know that there are different kinds of laser surgery and am not sure where to start. I’ve been checking out the two Laser therapy and the carbon dioxide treatments but am not sure which I’d prefer. Does anybody that’s done it have any suggestions?

fashionpassion
    Participant

My friend just did the laser surgery and was happy with it. She did the eTwo and had it done 3 times in order to fade her age spots into near-oblivion. Of course, she was a sun worshiper when she was younger and has Mediterranean skin, so her spots were pretty dark. The one thing that the doctor told her was the the spots may come back.
    I use vitamin A caplets on mine and they have faded completely away in a matter of about 4 months. They’re still there, faintly, but they’re fading and they aren’t nearly as noticeable as they used to be. Plus, the vitamine A capsules are dirt cheap at my local drugstore and supposedly it fades the age spots permanently. I guess it’s just a matter of what you want because the capsules will definitely take awhile. They’re both viable options.

shreyas24
    Participant

Hi,

For anti aging spots on your face, there would be the best option to choose “Laser Treatment” which is pain less and result effecting treatment.

shreyas24
    Participant

Laser surgery treatment is the good option to cure age spots. Laser surgery is not expensive and also it is pain less treatment.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.