Getting Rid of Age Spots

You must register before you can post.

HomeForumsSkin Care DiscussionsGetting Rid of Age Spots

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Healthnut
    Participant

I’ve recently developed a spot by the corner of my eye that is a couple of shades darker than my face and is just a bit flaky. I went to the doctor and he said it was just an age spot most likely caused by sun damage.

I’ll buy that because I’ve been a sun worshipper for most of my life until the last few years. I’m fair complected though, so I’m not nearly as damaged as my darker-skinned sisters.

My problem, now that I know that it’s not cancer, is two-fold. I want to know how to get rid of this, and, if possible, how to avoid getting more. Does anyone have any sugggestions?

I’m currently using vitamins E and D on it in the morning and vitamin A on it at night. Seems to be helping a bit, but not nearly as fast as I’d like it to.

shreyas24
    Participant

Hi Friend,

If that marks are not going with any type of creams. You can opt for Laser treatment for this . This treatment is painless and marks can be removed permanently.
    Just consult a good clinics in your area to remove this scars.

shreyas24
    Participant

Hi,

Apply lemon juice with sugar mixture on affected area and leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it. And buttermilk also natural cure for age spots. Among these Laser Treatment is better option for get rid of age spots.

Carter
    Participant

I agree that sunspots can be unsightly and can mar your perfect looks. There are many options available for erasing such spots including invasive treatments like laser and surgery which is generally the last thing you should try if everything else fails. You can start by using topical treatments that have natural ingredients to minimize skin blemishes.

There are skin brightening serums that can gradually diminish dark spots. Choose a mild exfoliating cream with antioxidants that can fade sunspots gradually. You must consult a qualified dermatologist to find out about the best skin protection cream that suits your skin type and is safe for long term use.

instantlyageless
    Participant

i have ti share this with you. i think this will help you

GET THE RESULTS WITHOUT THE NEEDLES! JEUNESS INSTANTLY AGELESS—#NONEEDLEZONE

Look 10 yrs younger in less than 2 minutes.

Get rid of:

Puffy Eyes
    Wrinkles
    Dark Circles
    Bags under your eyes
    In Less than 2 minutes with: ISNTANTLY AGELESS

$10.00 Per Vial….each vial can be used 3-5 times
    and each application last from 8-10hrs

INSTANT FACELIFT IN A BOTTLE!
    Works Like BOTOX — But Without The Needles.
    (30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEED)

for more info or to purchase email us or call us!

instantlyagelessjeunesse@yahoo.com

Mirese 10 años más joven en menos de 2 minutos.

Elimina:

Ojos hinchados
    Arrugas
    Circulos oscuro
    Bolsas bajo los ojos
    En menos de 2 minutos con: ISNTANTLY AGELESS

$10.00 por frasco cada frasco puede ser usado 3 – 5 veces
    y cada aplicación dura de 8-10 hrs

LIFTING INSTANTÁNEO EN UNA BOTELLA!
    es como el BOTOX, pero sin las agujas.
    (DINERO DE 30 DÍAS ATRÁS GARANTIZADO)

para obtener más información o para comprar, envíenos un correo electrónico o llámenos!

instantlyagelessjeunesse@yahoo.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JSCuevas
    Participant

Applying anything randomly without an expert advice can cause you further problem. You can go to some Face & Body Works center so that the experts their can advic you on this and also cure your problem.

abottleofyouth
    Participant

New #1 Anti-Aging Products

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

NikiReilly
    Participant

Wow…Now I can get rid of those sleepy puffy eyes in 2 minutes before going to office.

belljohn330
    Participant

There are a lot of lotions, creams and washes for skin. If you choose acne products, they could make your skin dry or flaky. When women see their Age Spots, they start using thick creams and moisturizers. These creams can clog your pores. You need to use lightest formulas for the Anti-aging portion that are made using only the natural ingredients. The products made using these ingredients doesn’t cause any reaction on skin. Use Genesis Renew skin care products, which is formulated with natural ingredients.

An.Adams
    Participant

You can use light anti aging formula and get ride this dark spot. There tons of online stores now but I can recommend some trusted site for your problem. Let me know if you are interested.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.